Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
This website is operated by Contrado Imaging Ltd.
1. PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
Our Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your order, we are determined to have each and every purchase result in a happy customer. Because everything here at Contrado Imaging Ltd. is handmade, there is some potential for human error. Usually, our quality control department will pick up on this and everything will be sorted before your order is even dispatched, however on the rare case that something does slip through then all you need to do is let us know. Take a look at the details below on how to do that:
If a product is faulty in any way, you can return it within 14 days. Contact our customer services team using the contact form, quoting your name and order number.
A customer service representative will then talk you through the returns procedure which can often be eased by providing a digital image of the fault (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team.
- In many cases, remedy action can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim is clear via email
- If the fault cannot be verified over the phone or email, you may need to return the item to us for inspection
- In that instance, a determination can then be made as to the state of the product
- Please do not send your products back to Contrado Imaging Ltd without contacting a member of our team first
May we remind you to review the terms that you agreed to at the time of purchase. These are available at any time on our website. Please note we work in accordance with these provisions:
- Non-Faulty Goods: We cannot accept returns of non-faulty goods because the products have been personalised or customised specifically for you.
- Faulty Goods: To return faulty goods you need to first contact a member of our Customer Services Team using the contact form. Please send written notice and return the product to Contrado Imaging Ltd (please see the Contact Us page for the address).
We will only acknowledge returned goods if they are sent using Royal Mail 'Signed For' Recorded delivery so you have proof of delivery. You will have to meet the delivery costs of returning the products, although we will refund the postage at our discretion once the item in question is rechecked. If we are at fault, then we will reimburse Royal Mail 'Signed For' Recorded delivery postage costs.
It is only when we receive the item in its original state, that Contrado Imaging Ltd will redo or recommend a remedy for a faulty item.Please note:
if the product is not in an unused condition then we will not be able to offer you a remedy save for faulty workmanship which we may repair. Where there is a minor fault, we may suggest an alternative remedy.
Our Refund Policy
Before you receive your items -
Things don’t always go to plan, and we know that. That’s why we wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch with our friendly customer service team who will be more than happy to help. Within these 30 minutes, if you contact us to cancel the order, we will be able to issue a full refund.
When you place an order with Contrado Imaging Ltd. through any of its trading names, it’s not just a product that you are purchasing, but a service as well. We handmake every product and personalise it to order, so as soon as we start production of your bespoke items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after the production of your order has begun, we would be unable to offer a full refund, however alternative options will be discussed with you and a partial refund may be possible. A customer service team member will be able to advise further.
No matter what, we will always be able to help you. Contact our amazing customer service team and have a chat with them if you have any issues with your order, whether it is before or after we have started production.After you receive your items -
We want you to be happy with your order, and if for any reason you’re not then please do let us know. We value your feedback. As all products are personalised to order, these are never re-saleable, which means that there are some things you need to check before you’ve placed your order, as we won’t be able to do anything about them afterwards.
- Check Text - If there is text in your design then check the spelling of everything before you submit. We don’t personally check every word that comes through and cannot be held responsible for any spelling errors that are featured in your design.
- Check Sizes – Every page has details on the sizing of a product (especially clothing – which comes with a full size-chart) so make sure that you order in the right size. Check body measurements if you need to rather than using the size range as it is more accurate. If you have any questions please contact us, we do everything we can to make sure you have all the information you need to be able to order the right size.
- Preview Your Design – You are able to preview your design in the interface on our website, allowing you to see what your finished item(s) will look like. Use this feature, double check everything is as desired and in the right size/shape/position. Again, if you are unsure of anything, please get in touch with our customer service team. Please note that this is only a preview to give you a general idea of how your product will come out and you should always refer to the design interface (see the ruler, bleed area, cutting or stitching lines, etc) to correctly set up your design.
Because of the personalised nature of the products that you order with Contrado Imaging Ltd., we look at each and every order on a case by case basis. We will always do everything within our power to find a solution to remedy the situation, as your satisfaction is so important to us.
If you wish to raise any concern within 14 days of receiving your order, please use our contact form and provide your order number and a short summary along with pictures. Our dedicated team will get back to you on average within 12 working hours. As per UK law, the goods cannot be returned because they were made according to your specifications or were personalised by you. We may, at our discretion, look into other solutions.
2. NON-PERSONALISED PRODUCTS
Our Return & Refund Policy
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a non-personalised product, if you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the product is delivered. You must return the unused non-personalised product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation, and you must pay for the return of the unused non-personalised product to our nominated address.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Manufacturer faults cover scratches on the product, stitching issues and hemming issues. We, the manufacturer, will decide what falls under manufacturer faults.
All orders made through wholesale accounts are regarded as Business to Business contracts and are not covered by Consumer rights act as wholesale accounts are regarded as businesses. Businesses cannot expect a legal remedy in respect to Fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage, or if they decide that they no longer want the item.
Within 30 minutes -
We wait 30 minutes after you place your order before we start making it. Within these 30 minutes, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to edit or if you change your mind. If you have any questions about your order or have any doubts about your design get in touch with our friendly customer service team using our contact form. They will be more than happy to help and can offer a full refund.After 30 minutes -
We handmake every product to order, so as soon as we start production of your items, we have already invested into the ink, transfer paper, materials and the workforce time specifically for your order. This means that if you wish to cancel after 30 minutes of placing the order, a mandatory 20% charge will incur.